EMAIL: PASSWORD:
Front Office
UPT. PERPUSTAKAAN
Universitas Esa Unggul


Kampus Emas UEU - Jakarta Barat

Phone : 021-5674223, ext 282
Fax :
E-mail : library@esaunggul.ac.id
Website : http://library.esaunggul.ac.id

Support (Customer Service) :
perpus@esaunggul.ac.id








Welcome..guys!

Have a problem with your access?
Please, contact our technical support below:
LIVE SUPPORT


Astrid Chrisafi


Annisa




! ATTENTION !

To facilitate the activation process, please fill out the member application form correctly and completely
Registration activation of our members will process up to max 24 hours (confirm by email). Please wait patiently

Still Confuse?
Please read our User Guide

Keyword
Mode
Expanded Search (for Free text search only)
 

UEU » Scientific Articles » Manajemen
Posted by sitiustaghfiroh@gmail.com at 15/02/2020 12:51:50  •  93 Views


EFFECT OF CURRENT RATIO, DEBT TO ASSET RATIO, AND RETURN ON ASSETS ON FINANCIAL DISTRESS IN INDONESIA STOCK EXCHANGE

Created by :
Dr. Dihin Septyanto, ME ( 201090177 )
Nadia Figrita Welandasari



SubjectRASIO ASET
Alt. Subject ASSET RATIO
Keywordgangguan keuangan

Description:

This study aims to determine the effect of Current Ratio, Debt to Asset Ratio, and Return on Assets on the Financial Distress Level (Z-Score Index) on textile and garment companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2014 2018. The population is 17 textile and garment companies.The results showed the coefficient of determination in the study amounted to 89.5%, while the remaining 10.5% is explained by other variables outside the research not included in research that can affect the level of financial distress (Z-score index). The results also showed that simultaneously Current Ratio, Debt to Asset, and Return on Assets significantly influence Financial Distress (Z-Score Index). Partially Current Ratio has a significant positive effect, meaning that each increase in the value of the current ratio then the magnitude of the Zscore index value also increases so that it will reduce the level of the companys financial distress. Debt to Asset Ratio has a significant negative effect, meaning that each increase in the value of debt to assets, the amount of Z-score index value will be reduced so that it will increase the level of financial distress of the company. Return on Assets has a significant positive effect on Financial Distress (Z-Score Index), meaning that every increase in the value of return on assets affects the amount of Z-score index value also increases so that it will reduce the level of financial distress of the company.

Date Create:15/02/2020
Type:Text
Format:pdf
Language:Indonesian
Identifier:UEU-Article-5_0234
Collection ID:5_0234


Source :
Artikel Ilmiah

Relation Collection:
Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis

Coverage :
Civitas Akademika Universitas Esa Unggul

Rights :
@2020 Perpustakaan Universitas Esa Unggul


Publication URL :
https://digilib.esaunggul.ac.id/effect-of-current-ratio-debt-to-asset-ratio-and-return-on-assets-on-financial-distress-in-indonesia-stock-exchange-14695.html




[ Free Download - Free for All ]

  1.  UEU-Article-14695-Jurnal - Nadia & Dihin @FEB UEU Jakarta.Image.Marked.pdf - 841 KB

[ FullText Content - Please, register first ]

...No Files...

 10 Similar Document...

     No similar subject found !

 10 Related Document...






HELP US !
You can help us to define the exact keyword for this document by clicking the link below :

gangguan , gangguan keuangan , keuangan



POLLING

Bagaimana pendapat Anda tentang repository kami ?

Bagus Sekali
Baik
Biasa
Jelek
Mengecewakan




28579437


Visitors Today : 18
Total Visitor : 1961584

Hits Today : 10120
Total Hits : 28579437

Visitors Online: 1


Calculated since
16 May 2012

You are connected from 172.17.121.29
using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)


UEU Digital Repository Feeds


Copyright © UEU Library 2012 - 2020 - All rights reserved.
Dublin Core Metadata Initiative and OpenArchives Compatible
Developed by Hassan